Electronic and futuristic beats instantly. Loads of editable grooves and multilayer sounds. The LumBeat jamming algorithm improved and adapted for electronic music.
- Midi Out sends all note grooves and jamming at real time, so you can record the sequence or apply external sounds.
- The new Live mode involves you in the grooves like never before with loads of controls with effects, hits, reverses, slices and groove controls at real time
- Reverse or Slice individual hits with the easy editor.
- Live Pads to assign rhythms, jam intensity and colors to play live session. Selectable by Midi with Notes or Program Change.
- Song Mode is the fastest and effective way to create the structure for your songs with the best quality.
- Integrated Effects: Compressor, Delay, Reverb and EQ for main Mix. 2 Extra Send delays for Live mode
- More than 100 Multilayer sounds
- More than 300 editable grooves easy searchable by tags. Don't need to program but you can make your own grooves, no limits.
Random Review by MeatWalrus
Really like it
Has a lot of features and sounds great thanks Lewis
The subtle drummer
Soft drummer brings the most pure acoustic drum sounds played with brushes, hot rods and hands combined with advanced AI algorithms giving the warmest grooves and variations for jazz, soft pop, ballads, latin ... Warmth and subtlety like never before.
Random Review by Webmale80
Great sound and feeling BUUUUUT....
This is such a great app. All the patterns and combinations feel so great but there's no setting for a straight forward 2/4 or 4/4 beat.
The most groovy drum app for iOS!
The new Funk Drummer is full of rhythms and sounds with the essence of authentic Funk, from classic R&B to fusion. Round robin samples brings organic feel along with the best improvisation tool. Pure groove.
Random Review by Bugsybox
Really impressive app
I am really impressed, the samples sound awesome, it's like jamming with a real drummer, I just bought, I can't wait to use it in my future projects.
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a solid Rock Drummer.Powerful drum sounds, tons of rhythms and the ability to improvise like a heavy drummer and get energetic drumming grooves easily in a flash. The best drum machine for Rock!
Random Review by LeeFaulkner
This is really good, Just one more thing....
This is a great rhythm tool .. fun, easy but with depth too. The only thing it needs is a MIDI Clock sync input /output. Its great it supports Link and IAA ... but there's still many apps that need to be Clock master ... or will only sync via MIDI. Yes I hate it too, but its the way things are. Any chance?
A full brazilian rhythm section with thousands of grooves and sounds with the best round robin samples. Traditional percussion and adapted rhythms for drumset, all the magic of Brazilian percussion at your fingertips.
Random Review by Lenapinho
Impossible save new beat
Impossible save and recall new beats. Always comes out different..so sad.
The richness of Caribbean rhythms.
Complete rhythm library with all the afrocuban and dominican beats. Son, merengue or 6/8 bembé with the highest sound quality. Revised by the great Cuban master percussionist Yoel Paez.
Random Review by I M Nonno
Not bad, needs some work
First off, a help file would be nice. I was looking for standard Latin riffs. Trial and error seem to be the only option. Some of the tempos seem very fast. The tempo slider doesn't respond and the plus/minus keys are spotty at best. I had the best results with the tap key. I think overall the app will perform for me once I go thru the learning curve.
The best metronome for iPhone and iPad, is also an intuitive and handy groove box - drum machine with high definition sounds. Supermetronome is the essential tool for any musician. And now with the acclaimed Beat Hider and Progressive Tempo
Random Review by Sabot006
Great Practice Tool
Very nice app! Need to change subdivisions to 3 to get to jazz swing options. Some documentation would be useful. Would like the ability to set incremental tempo increase (% increase every x number measures) to help phrase/technique practice.